CITQ Establishment #192441
Occupancy: This chalet can sleep up to 6 people but is ideal for 4-5 people. If you have any questions about whether this chalet will be suitable for your group, please feel free to ask because we want you to be as comfortable as possible when staying at the chalet.
Location: One of the best parts about the chalet is that it is located in the very charming Cheribourg neighborhood. Built during the 1970s, this ski chalet community is very tranquil and perfect for adopting a slower pace of life while soaking up nature. It is ideal for couples, families, or friends that are looking for a low-key and relaxing place.
Note: The no-party and quiet rules are enforced at all times. We totally understand that life is full of good reasons to celebrate with a party. However, due to the tranquility of the neighborhood, our chalets are not the right venue for hosting events. Please see the Chalet Rules for more information relating to visitors and parties.
Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances including a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, slow cooker, blender, and fondue pot. In addition, a full range of cookery and utensils are provided.
Note: We provide pantry basics including olive oil, salt & pepper. Please bring along the special spices and condiments you need for preparing your favorite meals.
Note: The coffee maker is single-serving Keurig compatible. We do supply coffee from local coffee roaster Fitch Bay with re-usable pods, but feel free to bring along your favorite Keurig compatible pods as well!
Heating: In addition to electric baseboard heat there is also a wood-burning fireplace that is perfect for cozying up while watching a movie, reading a book, or playing a game with family and friends. We try to keep firewood available and you're welcome to use any firewood that may be in either in the house or woodshed. If there is not any firewood available, it can be easily purchased at one of the many grocery stores or depanneurs close to the chalet. In addition, the modern, polished concrete floors on the first floor are heated so your feet stay comfy year-round.
Outdoor Patio: One of the best parts of the neighborhood is the many large trees. There is no better way to enjoy it than on the beautiful patio. Featuring a dining table, lounge section, a gas BBQ, and a hammock it's the perfect spot for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
Note: During the winter months (approximately Nov - April) the outdoor furniture & BBQ are not available as they packed and covered to protect them from winter weather.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Spaces: The chalet can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 guests, although it will be more comfortable with 4-5 people. There are 2 bedrooms that are both located upstairs. The master bedroom has a queen bed, 1/2 bath, and a private balcony. The smaller second bedroom has a double bed. In addition, the downstairs sofa converts into a queen-size bed.
Bathrooms: The chalet has 1.5 bathrooms. The full bathroom is downstairs and includes a bathtub. The master bedroom includes a 1/2 bath with a sink and toilet.
Bedding & Linens: Sheets and other bedding are provided for all the sleeping spaces. Bath towels are also provided for our guests.
Technology: The chalet has a 55" flatscreen HD TV with Netflix and a soundbar system in the main living area. In addition, the chalet is equipped with a Bluetooth speaker and high-speed wifi that can accommodate multiple connections, video conferencing, and streaming.
Pet-Friendly: Since we love 4-legged family members, all of our chalets are pet-friendly. An additional $50 pet fee does apply. Please make sure you tell us about your pet in your reservation request.
Note: Please see the Pet Rules for more information about bringing your pet along.
Amenities: Visit our amenities page for details on supplies stocked at the chalet for your use.
Things to know:
- If you have pet allergies please be aware this chalet may not be a good fit for you.
- The stairs are steep, so if you have young children or people in your group with mobility issues, please consider this when choosing the chalet.
- The chalet does not have air conditioning. It is equipped with a dehumidifier & portable fans.
- The chalet does not have cable or satellite TV but does include access to Netflix.
- Parking: The driveway will accommodate 2 to 3 cars which are sufficient for the capacity of the chalet. Parking on the road is not permitted at any time, please don’t park in the yard or use the neighbor's driveways.
- Infants & Children: While we do host families with infants and children in our properties please be aware that they are not childproofed (cabinet door latches, electric socket covers, baby gates, etc.) and we do not provide amenities for children (high chair, crib, pack 'n play, etc.).
- To protect the tranquility of our neighborhood (because we truly love our neighbors), we use a noise monitoring device called Noise Aware. It does NOT record actual sounds or conversations, it simply monitors the noise level (measured in decibels). The decibel monitoring sensors are located inside and outside of the home. Removing the decibel monitor will result in a full security deposit loss.
- Lodging tax, GST, and QST are added at check out.
- The base price of the chalet includes 4 people. There will be an additional charge of $25 per person, per night for any guests more than 4. Please make sure the correct number of people are reflected in your reservation.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets welcome, Smoking not allowed and Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Parking & facilities
Private Garden and Parking included
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Ceiling fans, Electric heating, Fireplace, Floor heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Le nom Chalets Hygge n’a pas été choisi au hasard! Le hygge est un mot d’origine danoise et norvégienne faisant référence à un sentiment de bien-être, une humeur joyeuse et une atmosphère intime et chaleureuse. Le hygge est un état d’esprit positif procuré par un moment jugé réconfortant, agréable et convivial.
C’est ce qui vous attend dans ces chalets 4 saisons, de style scandinave, au Mont Orford, au cœur des Cantons de l’Est.
Tout y est afin que vous vous sentiez tout de suite chez vous et que vous puissiez y créer des souvenirs avec votre famille et vos amis.
À quelques minutes seulement du Lac Memphrémagog et du Parc du Mont Orford, passez vos journées à faire du vélo de montagne, du vélo de route, de la randonnée pédestre, du canot, du kayak et bien d’autres activités de plein air.
Ou alors optez pour une journée tranquille avec une visite de la Route des Vins, une journée de spa ou l’exploration de l’un des nombreux villages charmants des Cantons de l’Est.
Bref, ici, toutes les options sont bonnes!