- SQF 1,300
CITQ Establishment # 302746
Welcome to Chalet Denmark!
Feel your stresses melt away when you walk into the chalet from the bright, open spaces and Scandinavian inspired hygge ambiance. The chalet blends modern amenities while preserving the charming original 70's style ski chalet architecture. The many large and luminous windows bring in the natural light and you will feel surrounded by nature even when you are inside.
Occupancy: This chalet is ideal for up to 6 adults and 2 kids (8 people maximum occupancy) Small groups of friends and family will fit comfortably into the chalet. If you have any questions about the size of the chalet and your group, let us know, we will be happy to help you select the right chalet for your visit.
Location: One of the best parts about the chalet is that it is located in the very charming Cheribourg neighborhood. Built in the 1970s, this ski chalet community is very tranquil and perfect for adopting a slower pace of life while soaking up nature at a low-key and relaxing pace. Because of this, it is not an area for parties or loud behavior.
Note: The no party and quiet rules are enforced at all times. We totally understand that life is full of good reasons to celebrate with a party. However, due to the tranquility of the neighborhood, our chalets are not the right venue for hosting events. Please see the Chalet Rules for more information relating to visitors and parties.
Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, slower cooker, blender, and fondue pot. In addition, a full range of cookery and utensils are provided.
Note: We provide pantry basics including olive oil, salt & pepper. Please bring along the special spices and condiments you need for preparing your favorite meals.
Note: The coffee maker is a Keurig dual format. It has both a standard drip pot and Keurig pod compatibility. We do supply filters and coffee, but if you have a favorite coffee, please feel free to bring it along!
Heating: In addition to electric baseboard heat there is also a gas fireplace that is perfect for cozying up while reading a book, or playing a game with family or friends.
Outdoor Patio: One of the best parts of the neighborhood is the many large trees. There is no better way to enjoy it than on the beautiful patio. Featuring a dining table with seating for 8, a lounge area, and a BBQ so you can enjoy dining outdoors.
Note: During the winter months (approximately Nov - April) the outdoor furniture & BBQ are not available as they are packed for protection from winter weather.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Spaces: Sleeping up to a maximum of 8 guests (6 adults & 2 kids), there are 3 bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen bed and 2 cozy kid nooks with a twin bed in each nook. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a desk for a dedicated working space. The third bedroom is the smallest room and has a double bed with access to a private balcony. All bedrooms are located upstairs and have new, comfortable mattresses.
Bathrooms: The chalet has 1.5 bathrooms. The full bathroom is downstairs and includes a walk-in shower. The upstairs has a 1/2 bath with a sink and toilet and a washer and dryer.
Bedding & Linens: Sheets and other bedding are provided for all the sleeping spaces. Bath towels are also provided for our guests.
Technology: The chalet has a flatscreen TV with Netflix, a portable Bluetooth speaker and is equipped with Bell Fibe high-speed wifi.
Pet-Friendly: Since we love 4-legged family members, all of our chalets are pet-friendly. An additional $50 pet fee does apply. Please make sure you tell us about your pet in your reservation request.
Note: Please see the Pet Rules below for more rules about bringing your pet along.
eBike rental: Bicycle with electric assistance are available for rental (See the eBike Rentals page for details).
Other notable amenities:
- Washer and dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Basic kitchen spices
- Games to play with family and friends
- Access to the outdoor, locked cabin for storing outdoor sporting equipment
Things to know:
- If you have pet allergies please be aware this chalet may not be a good fit for you.
- The stairs are steep, so if you have young children or people in your group with mobility issues, please consider this when choosing the chalet. All of the bedrooms are located upstairs.
- The chalet does not have air conditioning. It is equipped with a dehumidifier and portable fans.
- The chalet does not have cable or satellite TV but does include access to Netflix.
- Parking: The driveway will accommodate 2 -3 cars. Parking is not permitted in the street at any time.
- Infants & Children: While we do host families with infants and children in our properties please be aware that they are not child proofed (cabinet door latches, electric socket covers, baby gates, etc.) and we do not provide amenities for children (high chair, crib, pack 'n play, etc.).
- To protect the tranquility of our neighborhood (because we truly love our neighbors), we use a noise monitoring device called Noise Aware. It does NOT record actual sounds or conversations, it simply monitors the noise level (measured in decibels). The decibel monitoring sensors are located inside and outside of the home. Removing the decibel monitor will result in a full security deposit loss.
- GST & QST taxes are included in the price.
- Lodging Tax (3.5%) will be added at the time of booking.
- The base price of the chalet includes 6 people. There will be an additional charge of $25 per person, per night for any guests more than 6. Please make sure the correct number of people are reflected in your reservation.
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet, 1 Workroom
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCeiling fans, Electric heating, Fireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs
Le nom Chalets Hygge n’a pas été choisi au hasard! Le hygge est un mot d’origine danoise et norvégienne faisant référence à un sentiment de bien-être, une humeur joyeuse et une atmosphère intime et chaleureuse. Le hygge est un état d’esprit positif procuré par un moment jugé réconfortant, agréable et convivial.
C’est ce qui vous attend dans ces chalets 4 saisons, de style scandinave, au Mont Orford, au cœur des Cantons de l’Est.
Tout y est afin que vous vous sentiez tout de suite chez vous et que vous puissiez y créer des souvenirs avec votre famille et vos amis.
À quelques minutes seulement du Lac Memphrémagog et du Parc du Mont Orford, passez vos journées à faire du vélo de montagne, du vélo de route, de la randonnée pédestre, du canot, du kayak et bien d’autres activités de plein air.
Ou alors optez pour une journée tranquille avec une visite de la Route des Vins, une journée de spa ou l’exploration de l’un des nombreux villages charmants des Cantons de l’Est.
Bref, ici, toutes les options sont bonnes!