CITQ Establishment # 302746
Occupancy: This chalet is ideal for six adults and two kids (8 people maximum occupancy). If you have any questions about the size of the chalet and your group, let us know, and we will be happy to help you select the right chalet for your visit.
Location: One of the best parts about the chalet is that it is located in the very charming Cheribourg neighborhood. Built during the 1970s, this ski chalet community is tranquil and perfect for adopting a slower pace while soaking up nature at a low-key and relaxing pace. Because of this, it is not an area for parties or loud behavior.
Note: The no-party and quiet rules are enforced at all times. We understand that life is full of good reasons to celebrate with a party. However, due to the neighborhood's tranquility, our chalets are not the right venue for hosting events. Please see the Chalet Rules for more information relating to visitors and parties.
Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, slower cooker, blender, and fondue pot. In addition, the kitchen is fully equipped with cooking utensils, pots & pans, knives, and other cooking equipment.
Note: We provide pantry basics, including olive oil, salt & pepper. Please bring along the unique spices and condiments you need for preparing your favorite meals.
Note: The coffee maker is a Keurig dual format. It has a standard 12-cup drip pot and a single-serve Keurig pod serving. We do supply reusable filters for both formats. We also supply coffee from our local coffee roaster, Fitch Bay, but if you have a favorite coffee, please feel free to bring it along!
Heating: In addition to electric baseboard heat, a gas fireplace is also perfect for cozying up while reading a book or playing a game with family or friends.
Outdoor Patio: One of the best parts of the neighborhood is the many large trees. There is no better way to enjoy it than on the beautiful patio. Featuring a dining table, lounge section, a gas BBQ, and a hammock, it's the perfect spot for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
Note: During the winter months (approximately Nov - April), the outdoor furniture & BBQ are not available as they are packed for protection from winter weather.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Spaces: There are three bedrooms for up to a maximum of 8 guests (6 adults & 2 kids). The first bedroom has a queen bed, two cozy kid nooks, and a twin bed in each niche. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a desk for a dedicated working space. The third bedroom is the smallest and has a double bed with access to a private balcony. All bedrooms are located upstairs and have new, comfortable mattresses.
Bathrooms: The chalet has 1.5 bathrooms. The full bathroom is downstairs and includes a walk-in shower. The upstairs has a 1/2 bath with a sink, toilet, and a washer and dryer.
Bedding & Linens: Sheets and other bedding are provided for all the sleeping spaces. Bath towels are also provided for our guests.
Technology: The chalet has a flat-screen TV with Netflix and a portable Bluetooth speaker and is equipped with Bell Fibe high-speed wifi that can accommodate multiple connections, video conferencing, and streaming.
Pet-Friendly: Since we love 4-legged family members, our chalets are pet-friendly. An additional $50 pet fee does apply. Please make sure you tell us about your pet in your reservation request.
Note: Please review the Pet Rules for more information about bringing your pet.
Amenities: Visit our amenities page for details on supplies stocked at the chalet.
Safety & Security: To protect the tranquility of our neighborhood (because we genuinely love our neighbors), our property, and the safety of our guests, we use 2 types of property monitoring:
- A noise monitoring device called NoiseAware. It does NOT capture actual sounds or conversations; it simply monitors the noise level (https://www.chaletshygge.com/e...measured in decibels). The decibel monitoring sensors are located inside and outside of the home.
- Each chalet has a camera facing the driveway. The camera angle is not pointed toward any areas inside the chalet or patio, so there's no need to worry about privacy. We understand that our chalets may not always be occupied, so we want to ensure that our guests and property are always protected. The camera helps us to do that by providing a visual record of who is coming and going and helping us to identify any potential issues or incidents that may occur on the property. We hope this puts your mind at ease during your stay with us. If you would like us to provide a picture of what the camera is looking any for any chalets please don't hesitate to ask.
Disabling or removing the Noise Aware decibel monitor or the driveway camera will result in a complete security deposit loss.
Other things to know:
- If you have pet allergies, please be aware that this chalet may not be a good fit.
- The stairs are steep, so if you have young children or people in your group with mobility issues, please consider this when choosing the chalet. All of the bedrooms are located upstairs.
- The chalet does not have central air conditioning. It is equipped with a portable air conditioner upstairs and fans.
- The chalet does not have cable or satellite TV but does include access to Netflix.
- Parking: The driveway will accommodate 2 -3 cars. Parking is not permitted in the street at any time.
- Infants & Children: While we do host families with infants and children in our properties, please be aware that they are not childproofed (cabinet door latches, electric socket covers, baby gates, etc.), and we do not provide amenities for children (high chair, crib, pack 'n play, etc.).
- Lodging tax, GST, and QST are added at checkout.
- The base price of the chalet includes six people. There will be an additional charge of $25 per person per night for guests over 6. Please make sure the correct number of people is reflected in your reservation.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets welcome, Smoking not allowed and Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator and Toaster
Parking & facilities
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Ceiling fans, Electric heating, Fireplace and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Le nom Chalets Hygge n’a pas été choisi au hasard! Le hygge est un mot d’origine danoise et norvégienne faisant référence à un sentiment de bien-être, une humeur joyeuse et une atmosphère intime et chaleureuse. Le hygge est un état d’esprit positif procuré par un moment jugé réconfortant, agréable et convivial.
C’est ce qui vous attend dans ces chalets 4 saisons, de style scandinave, au Mont Orford, au cœur des Cantons de l’Est.
Tout y est afin que vous vous sentiez tout de suite chez vous et que vous puissiez y créer des souvenirs avec votre famille et vos amis.
À quelques minutes seulement du Lac Memphrémagog et du Parc du Mont Orford, passez vos journées à faire du vélo de montagne, du vélo de route, de la randonnée pédestre, du canot, du kayak et bien d’autres activités de plein air.
Ou alors optez pour une journée tranquille avec une visite de la Route des Vins, une journée de spa ou l’exploration de l’un des nombreux villages charmants des Cantons de l’Est.
Bref, ici, toutes les options sont bonnes!