- SQF 850
CITQ Establishment #252814
Welcome to Chalet Oslo!
The chalet blends modern amenities while preserving the charming original 70's style ski chalet style. With many large and luminous windows on the front of the chalet, you will feel surrounded by nature even when you are inside.
Occupancy: This chalet is ideal for 6-8 people. For sleeping accommodations, there are 2 bedrooms with queen-size beds, a loft upstairs between the 2 bedrooms with a double bed, and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
Location: One of the best parts about the chalet is that it is located in the very charming Cheribourg neighborhood. Built in the 1970s, this ski chalet community is very tranquil and perfect for adopting a slower pace of life while soaking up nature. It is ideal for couples, families, or friends that are looking for a low-key and relaxing place. Because of this, it is not an area for parties or loud behavior.
Note: The no party and quiet rules are enforced at all times. We totally understand that life is full of good reasons to celebrate with a party (in fact, we love a fun party, but in the appropriate place). However, our chalets are not the right venue for hosting events. Please see the Chalet Rules for more information relating to visitors and parties.
Kitchen: Fully equipped with appliances including a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, and fondue pot. In addition many the kitchen is fully equipped with cooking utensils, pots & pans, knives, and other cooking equipment.
Note: We provide pantry basics including olive oil, salt & pepper. Please bring along the special spices and condiments you need for preparing your favorite meals.
Note: The coffee maker is a standard drip pot. We do supply filters and coffee, but if you have a favorite coffee, please feel free to bring it along!
Heating: In addition to electric baseboard heat there is also a wood-burning fireplace that is perfect for cozying up during a movie, while reading a book, or playing a game with family and friends. We try to keep firewood available and you're welcome to use any firewood that may be in either in the house or outside the house. If there is not any firewood available, it can be easily purchased at one of the many grocery stores or depanneurs close to the chalet.
Outdoor Patio: One of the best parts of the neighborhood are the many large trees. There is no better way to enjoy it than on the beautiful terrace. Featuring a dining table with seating for 6 and a stainless steel BBQ you can enjoy dining outdoors.
Note: During the winter months (approximately Nov - April) the outdoor furniture & BBQ are not available as it is packed and covered to protect it from winter weather.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Spaces: The chalet can accommodate up to a maximum of 8 guests. There are 2 bedrooms located on the second floor. The master bedroom has a queen bed, 1/2 bath, and a private balcony. The second bedroom has a queen bed. Between the bedrooms is an open loft area that is set up as a sleeping space and has a double bed. In addition, the downstairs sofa converts into a queen-size bed.
Bathrooms: The chalet has 1.5 bathrooms. The full bathroom is downstairs and includes a bathtub. The master bedroom includes a 1/2 bath with a sink and toilet.
Bedding & Linens: Sheets and other bedding are provided for all the sleeping spaces. Bath towels are also provided for our guests.
Technology: The chalet has a 43" flatscreen smart TV with access to Netflix, a bluetooth speaker, and is equipped with high-speed wifi.
Pet-Friendly: Since we love 4-legged family members, all of our chalets are pet-friendly. Please make sure you tell us about your pet in your reservation request. Please see the Pets Rules for more information about bringing your pet along.
eBike rental: Bicycle with electric assistance are available for rental (See the eBike Rentals page for details).
Other notable amenities:
- Washer and dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Basic kitchen spices (olive oil, salt & pepper)
- Games to play with family and friends
- Access to outdoor, locked cabin for storing outdoor sporting equipment
Things to know:
- If you have pet allergies please be aware this chalet may not be a good fit for you.
- The stairs are steep, so if you have young children or people in your group with mobility issues, please consider this when choosing the chalet.
- The chalet does not have air conditioning. It is equipped with a dehumidifier & portable fans.
- The chalet does not have cable or satellite TV but does include access to Netflix.
- Parking: The driveway will accommodate 3 cars (4 if you squeeze really tight). Parking is not permitted in the street at any time. We recommend limiting cars to the number the driveway will accommodate.
- Infants & Children: We are delighted to host families with infants and children in our properties, but please be aware that they are not child proofed (cabinet door latches, electric socket covers, baby gates, etc.) and we do not provide amenities for children (high chair, crib, pack 'n play, etc.).
- To protect the tranquility of our neighborhood (because we truly love our neighbors), we use a noise monitoring device called Noise Aware. It does NOT record actual sounds or conversations, it simply monitors the noise level (measured in decibels). The decibel monitoring sensors are located inside and outside of the home. Removing the decibel monitor will result in a full security deposit loss.
- GST & QST taxes included in pricing.
- Lodging Tax (3.5%) added at check-out.
- The base price of the chalet includes 4 people. There will be an additional charge of $15 per person, per night for any guests more than 4. Please make sure the correct number of people are reflected in your reservation.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingElectric heating, Fireplace, Heating available, Wood/Tiled stove
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1), Private Terrace (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden
Le nom Chalets Hygge n’a pas été choisi au hasard! Le hygge est un mot d’origine danoise et norvégienne faisant référence à un sentiment de bien-être, une humeur joyeuse et une atmosphère intime et chaleureuse. Le hygge est un état d’esprit positif procuré par un moment jugé réconfortant, agréable et convivial.
C’est ce qui vous attend dans ces chalets 4 saisons, de style scandinave, au Mont Orford, au cœur des Cantons de l’Est.
Tout y est afin que vous vous sentiez tout de suite chez vous et que vous puissiez y créer des souvenirs avec votre famille et vos amis.
À quelques minutes seulement du Lac Memphrémagog et du Parc du Mont Orford, passez vos journées à faire du vélo de montagne, du vélo de route, de la randonnée pédestre, du canot, du kayak et bien d’autres activités de plein air.
Ou alors optez pour une journée tranquille avec une visite de la Route des Vins, une journée de spa ou l’exploration de l’un des nombreux villages charmants des Cantons de l’Est.
Bref, ici, toutes les options sont bonnes!