No results found matching your search criteria. Showing all properties instead.
2021 Park Orford and Mont Orford Daily Pass Information
The Eastern Townships is the perfect outdoor playground for all things winter! There are adjustments to accessing outdoor activities this year due to COVID so here are a few tips to help get your tickets in advance.
This year, two separate mandatory and online purchases are required to be made in advance.
1. Buy your park entry ticket on the Sepaq website by clicking here. This ticket includes access to activities such as snowshoeing and winter hiking.
2. Buy daily special activities tickets (cross country ski, alpine touring) on the Sepaq website. Click here to see if your activity requires an additional ticket purchase that is required to be purchased online or onsite at the park.
3. Most equipment can be rented at Mont Orford but reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling 1-800-665-6527. Visit the SEPAQ website for equipment rental prices.
Daily ski passes are required to be purchased in advance using one of the following two options:
1. Check the Mont-Orford website to check if daily passes are available. However, on certain days Mont Orford restricts access to season pass holders.
2. If daily passes are not available, you can still access day tickets by purchasing the Sports Experts “Passe-Partout” pass. The Passe-Partout gives a 30% discount on your first two visits to a ski resort and 25% on your three subsequent visits. Mont-Orford and 69 other ski resorts honor this pass and will give you daily access even if you do not have a season pass.
3. Alpine Touring: You need to purchase a daily pass from both Mont Orford and Park Mont Orford as part of the uphill trails are located in the park.
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.